To further its mission, Palmetto Christian Academy has established a tuition assistance program which enables students whose families lack sufficient resources to cover tuition costs to attend PCAG.
- Tuition assistance is based upon demonstrated financial need.
- Families requesting tuition assistance must reapply each school year.
- Tuition assistance awards are not required to be paid back.
- Allocation of awards is dependent upon available funds.
- Applications will be reviewed in the following priority:
- Faculty & staff
- Families currently receiving tuition assistance
- Current families applying for assistance for the first time
- New families.